This article describes how to view Sendmarc data in Acronis.
This article assumes that you have already connected your Sendmarc Account to Acronis. If you have not done so, please follow the instructions here.
This article also assumes that you have mapped your customers in Sendmarc to your Acronis customers. If you have not done so, please follow the instructions here.
To view Sendmarc data in the Acronis portal, navigate to the Sendmarc tile now available on the left hand menu. Note that this will display the data for the account and partner level you are currently logged into.
This means that if you navigate to the Sendmarc tile in your partner account, you will see the Sendmarc data relevant for your partner account in Sendmarc. If you are logged into a customer account, you will see the data for that account.
The following information will be available for viewing:
- Domain: This will list the domains added on Sendmarc
- Status: This will inform you as to whether or not the domain is reporting. The various status options are
- Reporting - This means the DMARC policy is published and verified and DMARC reporting data has been received
- Not verified - This means that the DMARC policy for the given domain is not published or not published correctly
- DMARC Policy: This will inform you as to the current DMARC policy. The policy options are:
- None - DMARC reporting is setup, but no enforcement of DMARC is happening to mails that fail DMARC
- Quarantine - DMARC reporting is setup AND emails that fail DMARC will be routed into a junk folder or a quarantine
- Reject - DMARC reporting is setup AND emails that fail DMARC will be rejected
- Total Volume: This is the total volume received by the given domain.
- Compliance: This is the percentage of the total volume that is DMARC compliant.