|Shopify Inc. is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
Table of Contents
1. Shopify SPF Setup
Please note: To ensure the emails from Shopify are sent from your domain behalf we need to create or update you existing SPF record with including the following mechanism:
|Shopify SPF record
2. Shopify DKIM Setup
- Log in to your Shopify account as an Admin
- Navigate to the Sender email page on the portal
- On the page, click on Authenticate
- This will redirect you to a new tab with instructions to publish 4 CNAME records in your domain’s DNS in order to enable DKIM for Shopify
- Follow the instructions to visit your DNS provider’s management console and publish the records in the correct section
- Save changes
It will take your DNS 24-48 hours to process the changes, and you’re done!
SPF & DKIM Instruction: Set up Shopify Email · Shopify Help Center